Monday, July 8

all I want is for you to come walk along with me




I've started selling on Society6! I figure it'll inspire me to make more art.. for the sake of art.  I mean, my photography is my form of expression each day, but random sporadic art is sometimes one of the best stress relievers and god do I need that right now.. along with sales :D. Lol.  Updates on life... well, I finally got 30 likes on my Facebook page (sounds miniscule compared to all my other social media but I really am grateful for every single person that takes an interest in my fashion sense and art) so I don't have to pay Facebook to view analytics.  Their analytics are so good I'm about to pay them $10 .. maybe-perhaps if I make a few sales today.. just to test.. sort of like how I accidentally spent like $75 on google adwords.  That did work though I'm pretty sure my storenvy sales soared during that time.  I just don't want to pay large sums of money for intangible items :(  Speaking of tangibility, (surprised that's a word!) I won a Wildfox Couture ruffled bikini NWT on eBay the other day for like, $23 shipped?  I'm so excited :D It's out for delivery I'm just going to relax and tan today I've put in so much work towards social media today I need a sun break.





                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment