Friday, May 11

romwe crop top


I received some clothes from Romwe.com, I will be making a YouTube review later.  This crop top is very nice, its a little large for me so its not really cropped, however it is made of really nice fabric  and flows wonderfully.  

This is my second photoshoot in my new house, on the floral couch that the previous tenants left here and I LOVE it.  I thought the floral part on the crop top would mesh well with the print of the couch.  By the way it is a very comfortable couch:) Also, this is my first lookbook with my new tattoo visible, here is a close up.


It was my first tattoo and yes, it was painful because of my protruding wrist bones...




2 comments:

  1. Love your shirt! And congrats on your first tattoo!

    http://basse-couture.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute tattoo sweetie. I'm so addicted to them and keep wanting more after getting the first one - now I don't know how to let my mom know since she doesn't like themO.o but I really like your blog and your style <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete