Friday, March 23

aggregate collections of recent photos


(today)


(a few days ago)



I'm selling those pants on my etsy.:)


Lately I haven't been posting extra pictures from my lookbook shoots, so I tried to catch up but there weren't many good ones..

Anyhow, it's been really, really nice here lately.  It's very hot actually. I generally change outfits 3-4 times a day-crappy jeans for class in the morning, shorts for getting things done in the afternoon, then my "real" outfit which I post on Lookbook and dress it up a little bit more for hanging out at night.
I feel like I stocked up with a lot of summer clothes over the winter, wishing I could wear them then but happy I can wear them now! It does get rather chilly at night though :(

5 comments:

  1. like your blog my dear
    keep posting and go for it!!!:):)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send internatiol, but this jacket is already sold ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sense of style is really amazing :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last outfit the most!!

    ReplyDelete