Friday, June 7

summer is all about vacation



or staycation?

I'm having a great time appreciating the smallest things in life.  Like really.. I just went thrifting at Goodwill with my 20% off coupon I got last time (I was SO happy to have received that-that is a steep discount for any thrift store, really) and literally bought a bunch of not only designer things-such as the Agnes B travel makeup bag & Tarte lace trimmed zip pouch below (I have a pro, but literally a bunch of GOLD for practically nothing.  I think I spent about $30 total which is a lot for a thrift store. 



It's most definitely the smallest things that cease any natural, but human negative thoughts.  So take the time to look in your Fendi next time you feel down, feel the leather, the zippers, your wallet and all the secret pockets, special secret things you might carry with you, who knows.. looking might help you find something you're looking for.  xoxo



                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment