Saturday, June 29

like it's your last day ~ summer of love





i forced myself to solely use my nifty fifty lens today and here are the results.  it was really hard actually and took three times as long as normal however i was absolutely filled to the brim with inspiration so it was nice :)  i liked using hair chalk in my hair too this time I used it on my real hair instead of extensions... it almost never washed out of the extensions but then again, I don't wash them as much as my real hair... 
aaand im off to a fun day today-the launch of Streetheart's new summer line-INCLUDING a shirt with photos me doing crazy things on it. I'm so excited! :)  Obviously, if you're in Pittsburgh.. you should come..




                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment