Thursday, May 9

GLAMOUR SHOTS OF SOME OF MY RECENT HAULS [mostly thrifted]




***ALMOST ALL OF THIS IS THRIFTED***
  1. (you got me locked inside your) heart shaped box, $2.  the bracelets hanging are not new, but the blue one is a bracelet/rosary (lol) i received for my confirmation at thirteen. however, i am not religious at all. swaying between agnostic and atheist...  and inside I put three of my most color-coordinated Marc Jacobs Daisy .13oz Minis :)
  2. I LOVE MIRRORS and I will buy enough eventually to make walls out of them as they are so damn cheap and beautiful at almost every single thrift store, except the goodwill closest to me lol they think they can charge bed bath and beyond prices for the used mirrors... not wit it yo. Salvation Army is where it's at :)
  3. OK so I stupidly didn't take a picture of the top, but I found a music box ... omg.. I always wanted a tinkling lil jewelry box to play music while I do my makeup lol. The top has a LILAC (my FAVORITE COLOR EVER) FAIRY on it HOW PERFECT IS THAT and it's in perfect working condition and was only $3.  I'm planning on putting a little mirror from Michael's where the polaroids are at; that's my inspiration for ootd's lately. (#cloudkicker #beautilation) It plays the prettiest song, maybe I should make a Vine like all the cool kids and make a video? I think I might install it for the fun of it.. But screw that I hate watching clips and shit ahah when people message me YouTube links on Facebook  I pretty much always am like "cool haha" and never watch them.  Idk, I'd rather be blogging...♡  The ceramic fawn is also thrifted, when I was living on campus at school a year ago at the local Goodwill
  4. I got this adorable OPI zipper bag for like, $3 shipped on eBay. :) It's where I keep all my O.P.I. mini nail polishes :p
  5. Not sure if this is a real Coach wristlet or not, haha it has the Coach logo all over the inside but no signature tag or anything, however it is suede, a nice color and HANDY. $2. The Anna Sui pin I thrifted from Goodwill a few weeks ago, I think it really makes the whole thing pop-as in, the wristlet and pin look really good together. Of course the iPhone and the Victoria's Secret lip gloss was not thrifted but I got the lip gloss by winning an auction on eBay for 2 $10 Secret Rewards cards for only $8 shipped! That was an automatic $12 savings.  I should write more about my couponing/saving $ experiences...
p.s.: all of the thrift store above mentioned are linked to their official websites so you can easily find a location near you <3
p.p.s: you should check out ALL the links cause they're all to good things 


                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment