Monday, May 6

cloud kicker part I


Today I'm so casual yet wearing two amazing brands.  I think that fact alone makes this entire lazy sunny sitting-in-the-grass day a little bit chic, don't you?  Gold jewelry (such as the necklace that is too washed out by the sun in my lookbook photo) by Haute1, and the snapback hat by Cloud Kicker.  Oh, and I also happen sell the shorts that I'm wearing in my store.  Proof that they are actually really nice shorts <3 Jansport backpack was snagged at a sale at PacSun last fall when they were all selling everything at half price and then even more discounts came into play so it was only $10.  My boyfriend also has one.  I remember being eight  years old, back to school shopping with my parents,  and begging for a stupid $40 ugly ass Jansport backpack from Office Depot. If only I knew then, what I know now..  The shoes are off white Converses which I've wanted for two years plus and just recently acquired-$25, T.J. Maxx.  I gave up looking for them and they found me.  Top: $10, Target.  I ran out of clean clothes during my vacation out west a month ago and just got an extra pair or single of everything that was lilac at Target.  I hadn't bought anything in a few days.  I was distraught. Target was like heaven.. no way in Pittsburgh I'd buy Mossimo at full price lmao they straight ship everything to Goodwill that's only one black bridge away from me.
Total outfit value (including the hat and jewelry) (slightly weird but I like doing this tally thing when items are all pretty much new) : $115 (the snapback hat is only $28 on their site, and the necklace was within the range of $10-12 on haute1.com)
That's REALLY cheap compared to any of my other outfits (I usually have one designer thing in each one that topples over an "outfit value" too much) but I think there's something extra special about this one, don't you? Maybe my head's just in the clouds..




                             


&seriously don't forget to enter my giveaway<3    
                     

                           

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment